How do you deal with diaper rash?
Post a reply

Calmoseptine

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:09 am

Hey all..

Just wanna give a shout out to a product that seems to work well for the really bad rashes.. im talknig about the kind that are so bad that you actually see red spots and stuff on the skin.. Its called Calmoseptine.. and while its quite expensive.. 10 bucks for a 4 oz tube at Walgreens.. it does the job.. it actually contains menthol which is an external analgesic and an anti itch ingredint. I haven't seen rash products with an actual analgesic before... so.. i plan to use the standard rash cream insurance provides as a standard rash/preventitive measure..and save this stuff for when it gets really bad...due to the expense..

peace out!

Rob

Re: Calmoseptine

Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:07 am

Good info.

Would appreciate some more feedback the next time you actually use it.

--John

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Very well, John..

The other night i noticed that area getting red.. and there were blotches where the outer layer of the skin had rubbed off.. and no doubt would be painful to the touch.. i put some calmoseptine on it.. and it kept me comfortable. The menthol actually feels quite soothing on the skin.. Id recommend this for anyone dealing with severe rash and/or skin breakdown..

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:19 am

Rob, this sounds good. I gather that the product is over-the-counter?

--John

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Yes, i bought it at Walgreens.. it was in their incontinence aisle.. im guessing they would be avaliable at your local walgreens.. I did not see it at Walmart.. or riteaid..bur then again, i wasnt looking at rite aid...

You can also find and buy it off their website..

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/calmos ... 01-product
Post a reply