www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:13 pm 
Does anyone know of incontinence suppliers that have direct experience with incontinence either having incontinent individuals on their staff or are caregivers for an incontinent?
I would like to find a source where the person I am talking to on the phone actually knows about the products and has had actual experience using them. Unfortunately, I've found most suppliers really know nothing about their product line, and only read from a script.
Any help would be appreciated. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:46 pm 
HELLO Susanne,
Yes I can identify with you as that is what I am running in to all the time. I must say that I know much more about the incontinence line of produces that most of they do. I am always researching what is new and improved.
the places that I have the best luck in buying from and for plastic pants are B4ns.com, and fetwares. now for diapers there are so many very good people in the USA. the diapers that I do recommend are the ones from B4NS. Abena http://www.b4ns.com/ http://www.fetware.com/
the other diaper that I also like is by Tena as I think they both are the top two rated diapers and you will have the lease problems with them. :oops: :?:

Post subject: Incon suppliers
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:25 am 

Hi Suzanne,
I'd like to add Gary Evans of XPMedical (see our links page) who is very knowledgable about his line of disposable diapers.

I'll add the folks at Adult Cloth Diaper, Jamie is a name I remember, who can talk about their (excellent) cloth diaper products from experience.

Thank you for visiting our site and welcome to the forum!

Joe K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:34 pm 
Suzzane, I know that ABAIP.com is run by a man named Brian who not only knows all about incontinence products, but is incontinent himself. This seems a logical place to start. Although I've not ordered from him yet, I have spoken to him on another board and have found him friendly and responsive.

-RMS

Post subject: Product suppliers
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:06 pm 
Thank you to all for offering such valuable advice. I will follow up on these sources. It will be really nice to speak with someone who really knows what they are talking about.
It's amazing to me how uninformed and curt so many suppliers are.
Not only do they lack product knowledge, it's seem like they are doing you a favor to supply your needs.
If any other participant in this forum knows of other knowledgeable sources, maybe they will post them as well, as it may be valuable to others. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:19 pm 
Hi Suzanne:

You should try the Loving Comfort Company. People are very helpful and the owner is incontinent himself so his products are really designed with incontinence in mind.

Hope this helps.

Post subject: product suppliers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:23 pm 
Admin

Another great supplier is http://www.angelfluff.com They are a great company and real nice to talk to. They only have reusable products.

For disposables, I recommend http://www.xpmedical.com/
The owner is a great guy to talk to and also uses his products. He also has a great page where he shows the tests he has done to his diapers.

With his permission, We have also posted that testing page on this homepage.