www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Working Clothing Advice
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 am 

I have had the save problem with diaper sag. What I have found is that when the diaper gets wet it streaches at the waist. I go to a near by restroom and re pin the diaper tighter and for the most part this works.

Post subject: Thanks again for input
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 am 

Thanks guys for your input.

Diaperdave I had not yet tried a readjustment as the day wears on I how always worried if I started messing with it things I would make matters worse, but I will give it a try.

DDS, thanks. Your descriptions of yuor bladder sounds a lot like mine. I had earier on worn cotton briefs over disposables, but stopped when I switched to cloth. I will give them a try again. Do you suggest a tigher or loss fit brief? I agree with the sports coat and dress pants are losser then casual attrire. I wish I could give the rest room a try throughout the day, but feel once my diaper is in place leave it be. I use pin pre-fold so it would be difficult to unpin my diaper to try the rest room especial since I normally do not get good results going. Currently I use gauze I find the bulk is not bad at all. Is the flannel less bulky and just as absorbant? I like that I do not have to worry about my incontinence.

I agree that adding soakers does cause more sag throughout the day. The soakers allow for better peace of mind in my case. What would be the best way to add soakers. Currently I use two baby diapers running form front and back the entire crotch area. It does add more padding on back as well as front. Should I be placing the soakers only in the front? I was worried with both up front there would be too much padding in front to conceal.

Thanks

Steve