www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beeter's IRC gone?
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 am 

I just noticed on an infrequent visit to the IRC site that the domain is now up for grabs.

Beeter started the original Incontinence Resource Center with a url of www.incontinencesupport.org and when he got out years ago, Brian Carter of ABAIP (on line diaper store) took over the site.

Schoppy splintered off from that site about the time of the change and started his own, this one, calling it the Incontinence Support Center with a url only one letter different....www.incontenentsupport.org.

Perhaps some of our members who visited that site more often than me heard or know something about the impending closing of the site and can share it with us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:54 am 

Joe,
I use to visit this site and have posted many times. I was sent to the alternate site some time ago when I went to that site as you do now. They have been gone for some time now, but I never heard anything what happened. I didn't like there format, and it was not easy to find a topic that you were staying on. This site has the best I've seen so far.
........Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:05 pm 
Admin

I have not been to his site in a long time.
I hate to see any site that deals with incontinence issues go under.

Dont worry, I have NO plans on getting rid of this site.
I am real happy the way yall have helped make this site the way it is. :D
We are a community here, even if we do piss on ourselves hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:05 pm 

IRC did NOT go under, but it has been relocated to www.incontinencesupport.info. The old site had expired and the domain is up for grabs, and brian reregistered the site under the info banner.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:51 am 

Thank you, Sociologygeek, I don't think I ever would found that on my own....I figured it was a dead issue, the IRC was gone for good.

I agree totally with Schoppy that we need all the incon sites possible, there are few enough to start with. So I am happy to see Brian's IRC is still around, just moved to the "dot info" location.

And while many peruse the various sites, most gravitate to one as a mainstay, so each site has it's basic core of contributors. And each site is a bit different so offers something interesting to the incontinent looking around at different sites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:54 am 

Soci,
Thanks for letting us now that information. I really don't like the format they use on that forum, but it's nice to see it back. .......Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:03 pm 

I agree that there aren't very many good incontinence support groups. I had seen that site before but it wasn't as clear to understand as this one is. I thank God for this site and the support you all have given to myself and many others over the years.