Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

HELP!!!! Bladder causing compromised Mental disabilties

Sat May 25, 2024 7:40 pm

Hi all

The urologist took out the indwelling catheter last Monday, and my bladder has returned to pre-Botox but is a little harder to fully empty.

I am up numerous times, as well as around 3-4 a.m., and cannot get back to sleep (even though I am on increased meds to help sleep).

I still have fluid in my feet from the Botox, and the Urologist is not willing to induce leakage (even with an indwelling catheter) even though I have advised him it would compromise my Autism, ADHD, and, worst of all, BIPOLAR due to bladder issues at night especially.

I am also finding it hard to access my bathroom due to fluid and pain in my right foot ( I am on fluid tablets. My Urologist suggested I ask my GP, which I did the day after).

I even asked for a stent to induce Incontinence due to mobility issues as well as Mental health due to sleep, but he is refusing to do anything for at least a month after the Indwelling Cathetor has been taken out as he has told me it would be medication based as he is refusing any other things.

Is there any Medical scripture regarding urologists using stents in this manner?

He has ruled out future Botox (due to complete failure and side affects as I am in that 3% or lower where it has failed)or other procedures.

I see my GP with my Mental Health nurse in the room on Tuesday.

What do I do as I am concerned regarding my Physical (mobility) and mental health which he seemed to disregard.

Many thanks
Post a reply