Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Re: Better Dry shortage in size Large

Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:32 am

HappilyRetired, thanks for the update.

Re sizes, I'm a 44+ waist with a "generous" behind. Size Large in BetterDry fits me perfectly.

I do use BetterDry Day as an "in-between" diaper to bridge the periods between major diaper changes or for exercise, etc. As I am bowel incontinent, the Day version has the benefits of being the full BetterDry diaper with the great internal standing leak guards, but with less absorbent padding.

I also use Seni Super Quatro as it is an excellent breathable diaper at a reasonable price.

If I should run out of everything before the supply chain is corrected, I probably would use the NorthShore Supreme diaper. Fortunately I "think" I have enough packs of Crinklz to last.

--John

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:17 am

LL Medico continues to be out of Better Dry and Crinklz in all printed versions. Northshore Care has some Crinklz, but as previously noted, at a higher price.

If anyone finds Crinklz at a reasonable price, please post it here.

--John

Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:21 am

Thrust Vector in Germany, the manufacturer of Better Dry and Crinklz how has Better Dry in size Large available for sale on their Web site. I did not check for Crinklz but would expect them to be the same. Hopefully the supply chain will catch up soon.

--John

Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:16 pm

They back in stock at LL medico
Post a reply