Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Cats and diapers

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:09 pm

No, not diaper for the cat. I am getting a cat for the first time since I began wearing diapers. Is there anything I should be aware of?
Are cats attracted to either fresh or used diapers? My fear is finding shredded diapers with SAP (or worse) scattered everywhere.

--John

Re: Cats and diapers

Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:46 pm

You will find that cats are (in the lyrics of David Wilcox) "b-b-b-bad to the bone". Yet you'll love them anyway!

I've not had any problems with ours beyond one wanting to sleep on my lap at night when I'm sleeping on my back.

Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:23 pm

I don't have cats but my past girlfriend did.

A few things that I found out was that one of the two liked to sit on my lap all the time.

They would try to open dresser draws and lay on top of my prepped diapers. (I always put a booster in my diapers before putting them away in the dresser and her cats could open the dresser. Also, they liked to pull everything out of the dresser in the morning if they were not fed by 5 am.

The last thing is that they would mess with the trash after I put a used diaper in it.

Not dating anymore so no issue with cats for me now.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:22 am

Thanks all for the information. Some cats can open dresser drawers? OMG. I can just picture the disaster that could ensue.

--John

Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:36 pm

Some cats can open dresser drawers?
Oh yes, they can be clever little beasts. Check out the ticktok/x et al "funny cat videos".

Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:17 am

Look up the puzzle cat on Instagram. That cat is next-level smart and will figure out anything to solve a treat puzzle

Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:38 am

My cat atticus thankfully isnt attracted to diapers. He is really good about using is carpeted stairs to claw and not the carpet! Good luck with your new friend!
Post a reply