www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Where is everyone?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:34 pm 

Havent heard a peep out of this board in a while..everything going ok? Everyone staying safe, dry and free of embarassing accidents? Not much has changed in my situation.. not that i expect it to.. still waiting to see how exactly neuropathy affects my bladder and whether InterStim is a viable treatment option.. If its not, and my urologist offers no other alternative, thats when ill cross the threshold and go 24/7.. until then, attempts will be made to use the bathroom and maintain some level of control.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 am 

I'm not sure where everyone else is at,...... but E.T. went home. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:54 am 

I try to check in every day. Not much new in my world. Still have no bladder control. Don't expect any changes in that area.

Post subject: Back form Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am 

Hey Guys and Gals,
Went up to Chicago last week and missed the board for about a week. I'm back now and will add my two cents worth as needed! ...Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 am 

Hey Paul! How's it going? By the way, when you used Tena ultra, what was the package count? I get the newest version of the Tena ultra from my supplier in the 40-count packages and the all cloth backing and the velcro tabs..which are AWESOME. They make the diaper totally refastenable. I no longer have to worry about using rash cream and the tabs not sticking, which has made it so i don't use gloves as much..i actually have 2 unopened boxes of latex gloves.. and as far as i know, no pinhole leaks. They have leaked on me rarely, but that was because i didn't change quickly enough or didnt boost them right. They really are a very reliable comfortable diaper to wear.. i find that i prefer them over attends breathable.. which surprised me.. because i always though i liked attends the best...maybe i like their waistband brief better than tena ultra...but when compared to the lower absorbency attends breathable.. the tena ultra is hard to beat. It fits closer to my body, the tabs stick secure and dont slip (unlike attends). I will admit though..waistbandless cloth backed diapers are an acquired taste.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 pm 

Back when I was using the Tena Ultra, they did come in the 40 pack. I figured after enough complaints, they would changed their package. I may go back to them at a future date. Thanks for the heads up!