www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Megamax AirLock Lite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:37 am 

Has anyone else tried these? They are the best fitting diaper I have tried. They are cloth backed which I was worried about but haven't had ANY issues. There is a landing zone which works quite well.

I highly recommended it!

Post subject: Re: Megamax AirLock Lite
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:51 pm 

Thanks for the recommendation. I will try some samples. I tried their air supremes and I was not impressed. Lately I have been using the Incontrol Activeair. These have really tall leak guards and the tapes are really strong. Two things that I found weren’t that great with the Air supremes.

I also use the Incontrol booster with the Activeair and the capacity is really good. I still feel like they are as discrete as a quality pull-up with less sagging and way more capacity. Have you compared these two and if so what were your opinions?

Post subject: Re: Megamax AirLock Lite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:24 am 

Justej,

Are you using Megamax airlock or airlock lite? There is a difference. The airlock lite is a moderate absorbency brief. Just so you're aware. Based on your previous posts you bladder seems to empty multiple timed indiscriminately. If I were you I'd probably be more secure in a full fleged MegaMax air lock. I have tried both mega max and Mega max air lock, and I'm not sold on the fit of MegaMax. It seems to chafe my thigh. I'm sampling Trest Elite and Incontrol overnight. Those you also might want to look into if you're willing to shell out for MegaMax air lock lite.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II