www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:46 am 

Summers are precious for those of us in the Great White North. So given the shortages over the last few months, I've tried to stock up on products that I will need in the summer months when I go out to sporting events etc.

I would have ordered Tranquility ATN but they were out of stock in Medium at the time. But I did find that I could get Tranquility SlimLine, which is normally always out of stock/unavailable, so I ordered a couple of bags. Price wise the SlimLine is only a slight discount from the ATN. Normally I don't need heavy duty products like the MegaMax or BetterDry. Thanks to recommendations here, I now have a couple of onesies as well, which fit well. These will allow me to discreetly wear plastic pants for extra fecal protection without worry about my waist line.

In another forum, people are talking about road trips and swimming. If I go up to the cabin this year, I have enough MegaMax or BetterDry left in the closet for the extra long road trips. I don't plan on swimming even though we now have access to a swimming pool in season at our apartment complex. I can probably get away with just swimming trunks for a short period of time if the bowels are behaving.

What are you planning for this summer and what preparations have you made?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:08 pm 

I just started a new job back in December so I have not built up much time to take off so this summer, may just be the normal grind of working two jobs. If we are able to get away, I'm sure I am already prepared with a supply of pull ons and incontinence swimwear. I have my thicker diapers like the Megamax I can use for those long plane or car rides too.
Basically, I shouldn't need anything special I don't already have.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:56 am 

Most likely I will be summering at home this year. However, I have bought two cases of Better Dry now that they once again are available. I am getting ready to buy a case of MegaMax Air. I have a case of Better Dry Day on hand.

--John
(double incontinent)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:37 pm 

One thing that really helps me is that when I am going to be outside for a long period of time and it is nice out, I usually wear a dress/ longer skirt and go without a diaper. It feels a lot nicer to not be sweating a lot down there and I do not mind having an accident if only my legs get a little wet. It also feels very liberating to not have to worry about wetting my pants since they do not get wet.