Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Back in the hospital

Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:20 pm

I'm back in the hospital yet again with a clot in port/neck.cant I get a break! Just saw the supervising doctor. She's putting me back on Dilaudid and I'll be going home tomorrow (!!!!!) With 15-20mg of oxy. She is totally on board with my pain management. She is super cool. I'm going to be put on lovanox injections twice a day for 3 months instead of elaquis because I'm out of the weight range of it being effective for my body

I brought a pack of diapersna d my partner brought me some too so no problems I'm just over this all.

Re: Back in the hospital

Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:15 am

This reads as though your body has put you through the wringer. Please keep us informed during your recovery. Supportive communities such as this can be vital for you. I hope your next post will be positive, and will recount your uneventful recovery.

Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:22 am

I didn't go home yesterday. Waiting on the doctor to (hopefully) discharge me today. I wanna go home damnit. What was a "I'm gon a get this checked out" thing turned into a 5 day thing!

Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:45 pm

I'm home....aide comes back tomorrow I have bruises all over my body and will be on lovanox injections twice a day for 3 months. So tired....

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:52 am

Your friends care for you Justj. We hope you are feeling better very soon.

--John

Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:27 am

Count me among those friends who wish they could be of more service to you than this. Wish you well and look forward to reading about your continued, successful, recovery.

Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:30 pm

Things can seem pretty bad at times, but you'll pull through! We tend to imagine the worst that can happen but sometimes the future is brighter than we think! We're all pulling for you.

Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:13 pm

Thanks everyone. It's not been easy. The blood thinners I'm on (lovanox injections) bruise my body terribly. I'm supposed to be on them for three months. I'm grateful, however, that my blood clot has not (at least so far) resulted in a stroke.
Post a reply