www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:50 am 

Hi me again,

As the title says, it is Friday so I got coffee and instead of decaf they gave me regular coffee. I can tell the difference. So today is going to be rather wet. On the other hand, the coworker from before (who is the best and worked out I wear diapers), turned on a fan for me because she "didn't want me to worry about anyone hearing anything." And she again offered me wipes. She really is the best. Now if only my bladder would be as nice today.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:21 am 

Kathryn93 wrote:
turned on a fan for me because she "didn't want me to worry about anyone hearing anything."

Do you think someone could hear you pee?

--John

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:46 pm 

JDinVirginia wrote:
Kathryn93 wrote:
turned on a fan for me because she "didn't want me to worry about anyone hearing anything."

Do you think someone could hear you pee?

--John

I hope not. I have tested having accidents at home and recorded when I have an accident and I have not heard anything on the camera but I tend to be fairly loud when I go (the downside of being a woman). My coworker decided to turn on a fan probably because she kept seeing me flinch and look around nervously whenever I had an accident. She probably wanted me to not have to worry about my accidents making any sounds as I could always blame any noise on the fan. But I did not ask her about it. She does know I wear a diaper though and has offered me wipes if I needed them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:11 am 

You are fortunate to have such a considerate coworker.

Regarding noise during urination, I would speculate that due to a woman's anatomy, urine being voided directly against the diaper may be slightly louder than a male as a male's penis usually is at an angle to the diaper's mat. I also would suggest that often women have better hearing than most men.

--John
(double incontinent)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:15 pm 

JDinVirginia wrote:
You are fortunate to have such a considerate coworker.

Regarding noise during urination, I would speculate that due to a woman's anatomy, urine being voided directly against the diaper may be slightly louder than a male as a male's penis usually is at an angle to the diaper's mat. I also would suggest that often women have better hearing than most men.

--John
(double incontinent)

I agree with both points. She is the best!

It probably has to do with the fact that it sprays out directly onto the diaper and splashes back where I assume with men it just kind of comes out and there is a gap that helps absorb some of the noise. I do not know though. It is true though women have better hearing :P

But I have recorded accidents in the past and I cannot even hear when I have an accident.