www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:57 am 

Hello everyone,

Today it seems my bladder is going to be very active and I want to document how much I am peeing and also complain about it too. My first accident was when I woke up wet, which is unusual for me as I usually wake up when I get desperate. My second close call happened while brushing my teeth, I had a rather sudden urge that thankfully I was already in the bathroom to deal with as I had maybe a minute before I started peeing.

Thankfully it is Friday so most people at work are remote today. Unfortunately the person next to me is in the office today. I guess I am going to see if anyone in the office can hear me today as it is very quiet here. Anyone have any tips about what to do when your bladder starts doing this? And yes, I brought two extra diapers today to change into.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:44 am 

Update. Only 3 hours in and I have had two accidents. Thank goodness I had the big diapers on and that my collegue was not there when it happened

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:33 am 

I hope that you packed a well stocked Go Bag with you, and that you have adequate restroom facilities where you work. Circumstances such as you described are always the pits, and cause more anxiety than I care to describe. I hope you emerged unscathed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:58 am 

Thank you Patrick. Yes I have a well stocked to go bag and a change of clothes and the bathroom is big enough to easily change in. I was just in a meeting when the urge hit and I could not leave before I had an accident. I think my coworker heard me pee but she is too polite to say anything. I do have to change so this is the perfect time to get lunch. But my bladder sucks today.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:24 pm 

Something must be in the air today. Thinking that I may have a bad day, I left my house wearing maximum protection. Only 3h later while driving to my next meeting, I had to make an unscheduled stop to change.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:51 pm 

I guess it is something in the air. Hopefully you changed somewhere nice!

And my coworker did notice. She asked me why I looked really tense before relaxing suddenly. She also heard the accident on the phone before lunch and the one I just finished having. She wanted to make sure I was okay and doesnt think it is weird. So that was nice. But now I am embarrassed at peeing myself around here even if it was an accident.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:23 pm 

My coworker noticed when I got up to go to the bathroom I went to change and she asked if I needed wipes. She is the best! I had wipes but this was so sweet. Also I am glad I brought the second change.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:07 pm 

I changed into my second diaper an hour or so earlier than I expected to. So I sized up to a Megamax + doubler. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to one and all!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:03 pm 

Happy St. Patrick's Day WetDad,

Hopefully your day goes better than mine is currently going with my bladder.

Also my coworker is the best. She said if I ever need wipes I can borrow from her drawer no questions asked. And she offered to play some music/background noise if I know I can't make it to a bathroom to make me feel better. She is really the best.

Honestly with how bad my bladder is, I don't think breaking the seal makes any difference. I might as well have a beer or too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:56 pm 

Well diaper number 5 of the day. I can say now this is the most number of accidents I have had in one day.