www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:58 am 

Hi Friends,

This is Carer Co., Ltd. We have Free Trial campaign. We focus on the development of incontinence underwears and would like to invite you guys to do research for our products. We would like to understand the needs of the public and improve our products. If you are interested, please contact us at our official email address carerspk@gmail.com. Both men's and women's styles are available. There are other styles, which seem to upload unsuccessfully..

If you find a hospital that supports the donation campaign, please let us know the hospital's website or contact information so that I can donate a batch of products to the local area for free trial for those in need.

I don't know if I can share this topic here, but if it is not allowed, please PM me. I will delete this post.

Sincerely,
Carer Co., Ltd

Attachments:
306548970_454645556609701_7603754510677217594_n (1).jpg
306548970_454645556609701_7603754510677217594_n (1).jpg [ 293.1 KiB | Viewed 3640 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:58 pm 

Carer,

I am one of the admins here. Thank you for post and asking if would be OK to post. It should be fine and we do like to see manufactures join in the conversations when they can. Only thing we must ask is not to send PM's to members here if they do not request it.

Rope

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:33 pm 

Rope_Wrench wrote:
Carer,

I am one of the admins here. Thank you for post and asking if would be OK to post. It should be fine and we do like to see manufactures join in the conversations when they can. Only thing we must ask is not to send PM's to members here if they do not request it.

Rope

Sure, I will follow the rules. Thanks for allowing me to post here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:41 am 

Interesting. I'll try it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:03 am 

justej wrote:
Interesting. I'll try it.

Waiting for your join!Email us, let's start it! :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:39 am 

I sent off an email. :)

Hello, my name is Scott, and physically, I am 46 years old. However, thanks to abuse, and being special needs, mentally and emotionally, I am equal to about 6-10 years old. I'm autistic, deal with double incontinence, anxiety, depression, and PTSD.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:06 pm 

Scott9276 wrote:
I sent off an email. :)

Okay~ :wink: Will check it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:20 pm 

I have tried some of their products and here is my review/thoughts:

Initially I trialed the M65, M66, & M67. While not for a person with moderate (partial/sudden emptying) to total incontinence (complete emptying), it certainly would be useful for the light (dribble/dripping) to medium (some flowing leakage, but can still be contained) incontinent persons. Certainly enough to catch pre-leaks while a person gets to a bathroom. Plus they are washable/reusable.

The M67 was the most effective over all. The fit was very good. Not too tight, but not so loose that it became ineffective. https://carerspk.com/products/super--absorbency-short-trucks-washable-reusable

The M66 was pretty reasonable. The rise of the waist band was quite high; higher above the waist than I would like, but that was easily remedied by rolling it down a couple of times to have it sit on the waist line. Otherwise, it functioned as it should and provided a measure of protection. https://carerspk.com/products/men's-urinary-incontinence-breathable-absorbency-reusable-incontinence-briefs.

The M001 is an interesting idea for those who are caregivers to someone who needs help in managing their continency. However, it was not really practical for incontinent males as the absorbent pad sits rather low and might not always catch fluid. Frankly, it's better suited for female anatomy. https://carerspk.com/products/incontinence-underwear-with-velcros-super-absorbency-breathable-washable

The M65 was the most disappointing. While the initial fit was very good, after about an hour or two of wearing, the elastic leg bands started to loosen. They became so loose that the M65 became ineffective at trying to catch any voiding because it was no longer keeping the underwear snug against the skin. They had to be removed before a complete test could be completed. It is possible I may have received a defective one too. https://carerspk.com/products/men's-incontinence-underwear-washable-incontinence-boxer-leakproof

Subsequently, I did try the M01. https://carerspk.com/products/incontinence-boxer-trucks. This was my favorite overall. It's quite breathable; excellent for hot weather environments. Good rise. Lightweight, but able to absorb.

Again, all of the above are for light to medium urinary incontinence issues.

One thing to note: do go by your waist size in inches and not by your typical S/M/L/XL waist size. I'm an "M"; but as I mapped my waist size in inches to their website, some of the products I received were in size S; one was a size M; and another was XL. And they fit! So do focus on size in inches.

ILuvLA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:17 pm 

Thank you so much for your honest review! We will improve our products based on suggestions! :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:03 am 

ILuvLA wrote:
Certainly enough to catch pre-leaks while a person gets to a bathroom.

I've tried so many products for this over the span of many many decades. I would be very tempted to give Carer's products a try too, except that since about a year ago I'm just back in diapers full-time anyway. I was one of those people who got used to always being within 30 seconds of a bathroom, during the pandemic when everyone was at home all the time. As the pandemic eased up, I just realized I couldn't make it work. I was barely able to make it work, before the pandemic. After the pandemic, no way.

Some of the factors that go into the question of pre-leaks, for me:

1. If I have to wait longer before I can get to a toilet, more urine (total) ends up in my pants than if I only have to wait a short time

2. The more absorbent of a product I'm wearing, the more risks I'm willing to take. For example, if I'm at work and I'm wondering how much longer a conference call is going to go -- if I'm wearing normal underwear I'm not willing to take any risk. I'm going to invent whatever excuse I have to, to get off that call right now. If I'm wearing something thicker, I might try to hold my urine and let the call wind its way naturally to a conclusion.

3. The flip side of that is: the more absorbent of a product I'm wearing, the more urine, total, is going to end up in my pants, rather than the toilet. This is fine, it's what the product is there for. But having that much urine in a product that isn't fully a "diaper", is also risky. If I sit down the wrong way and squeeze the contents of the pad out, suddenly the seat of my jeans is soaked.

4. If I go to the bathroom 8 times during an 8 hour work day, that's a lot of chances for pre-leaks to happen (sometimes big pre-leaks). All that urine just basically accumulates through the day, in whatever product I'm wearing. Often by the end of the day there's basically no absorbency left and I'm just kind of stuck with this soggy pad in my pants that isn't doing me any good. Especially with cloth/reusable products where there's often no good way to change without taking off my shoes.

5. This one is embarrassing, and I wish I could solve it by just "trying harder" but I really can't. If the product I'm wearing is waterproof and I know that it "could" absorb my whole bladder in an emergency... that makes it much, much harder, psychologically, to keep holding it. Holding urine when my bladder is full is really, really hard. It's not something I can do very well at all, unless there's the threat of disaster if I fail. I've tried some products that were really less like "training pants" and more like "pull-on waterproof cloth diapers" and I just kept emptying my bladder right at my desk. I would give myself a pep talk, I would tell myself I was going to hold it and urinate in the toilet. But then I just kept urinating my whole bladder before I even stood up. Or if I did stand up and start walking to the bathroom, it was pointless because by the time I got there and was actually standing in front of the toilet, there was nothing left in my bladder.

Again, I'm not really in the market for a product like this anymore since I went back to diapers. But -- yes -- the "pre-leak" problem is huge, and it's really hard to find the right balance. At least for me. It was always really hard for me to find the right balance.