Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

confidry

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:12 pm

LL medico was out of XL betterdry last month so I ordered a case of confidry man do these things clump! luckily I haven't had any leaks but I can't wear them for long. they are good if you do a lot of sitting but if you move around, and I move around a lot on my butt they clump like crazy!!!! I won't be buying them again unless I have to.

Re: confidry

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:46 pm

Confidry has gone down in quality considerably since I first used them several years ago. The tapes don't stick as well, and they don't really have a good structure.. I too have noticed clumping, but that was after I saturated the diaper.. on the other hand, that has been a thing for quite a while. Better dry has a more comfortable top sheet, and better tapes. Was XP Medical also out of stock on BetterDry justej? Or did they not have your size?

Re: confidry

Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:02 pm

I don't use xp medical. I go to Northshore for my wipes etc and ll medico for my diapers. last month they were out of the better dry in xl so I went with confidry. this month though I had enough diapers on hand and not enough money to place an order that im just using my back stock. I did get wipes, gloves, etc. through my insurance this moth so im pretty set.
Post a reply