www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:35 pm 

I don't know about you guys but having a thick diaper on when it's -20 isn't such a bad thing :lol: Suppose to get down around -40 tonight :( Now I just heard some schmuck scientist saying that we are heading into an ice age that will last as long as 150.000 years. Someone better let Al Gore know. Funny part is I thought we were going into an Ice age in the 70's Wait let me go flip a switch and toss a coin you call it heads ice age tails global warming. And to think the morons that are coming up with this stuff are the same morons that can't predict the weather a week ahead of time
..............Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:02 am 

Sandy, -40? Be careful or your husband will have to remove your diapers with an ice pick! BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Papa

Post subject: Bun warmers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:50 am 

Way down here in Tennessee, we got down to 2 degrees this morning. I'm thankful to have a diaper on for a nice warmer on a cold car seat in the morning. Now my wife cheats, though. I just bought her a car that has a seat warmer. She really likes that!
But I have to admit , though, I tried it out this morning since they closed schools for the extreme cold. I have to comment too, my diaper didn't help that much, but I stayed warm from the car to my office this morning since my diaper was pre-warmed from that heated seat! ......Paul Martin
( By the way, Sandy, Al Gore still hangs around here in Tennessee, but we don't claim him!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 am 

Seat warmers in Tennessee? That is just wrong!

Today its -34 celcius here, that's -30 F.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 am 

Its going to be very cold here today.........72 degrees. My thoughts are with you. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 pm 

HEY good news it's 10:35 am and we are up to -17 below. Hey at this rate I might have to take a layer off :lol: ...................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:57 pm 

It was a balmy 6 degrees when I got up this morning at 7AM... and it is up to 25 now. I know it's nothing compared to what some parts of the country are seeing... but to be in the single-digits is quite unusual for North Carolina.

The diapers to provide some nice extra insulating... and as much as I hate to admit it the extra warmth from from wetting is nice. But I tell ya it really sucks if you are hanging around outside and a wet one starts to get cold on ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:44 pm 

Stephen,
I realize 30 below is really, really cold, but my bottom thinks 2 degrees at 4:30 in the morning starting out in a car to work really does appreciate a warm seat. It does get pretty cold down here in Tennessee sometimes, and my leather seats feel a lot better warm!
Did I ever mention air conditioned seats down here in Dixie? .....Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:46 am 

I'm sorry to report the temperature here in Tucson, Arizona did NOT reach a high of 72 degress yesterday,....it reached a high of 74 degress. According to the local news station, we are experiencing tempetures about 10 degress higher than normal for this time of year. My thoughts are with you. :lol: Come visit Arizona. There's going to be a GREAT football game played in Arizona this weekend. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:32 am 

My parents have a condo outside of flag staff somewhere? Ain't never been there they tell me it's nice?. Hey we are up to around 10 degrees with an expected high of around 20 I got to go and get some shorts out. It must be warming up it's snowing out now :roll: Just what we need more white stuff. Every time it seems when it gets above zero it snows this year :roll:

Janes oldest is standing here asking if we get more snow will that make the snow piles bigger :?: The neighbors down the road have a young guy about the same age that comes over to play one of their favorite things to play lately is king of the hill. There is a pile of snow out back that must be 12-14 feet high and about 40 feet long. Those two will play out there all afternoon on that pile. It's fun to watch them. they really play rough. there has to be times were some of those falls have to hurt but right back up and at it again :lol: .................Sandy :)