Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Re: Diaper prices going up

Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 pm

I have been using cloth diapers around the house as too much disposable wearing seems to make sores on my rear. A while back I saw diaper sprayers and fortuitously bought one, which installed easily in the fill plumbing on the toilet. When I got a GI infection and diarrhea it sure paid for itself. It was even relatively easy to remove feces from gauze diapers. They are often advertised for bidet usage also, but the cold water will be quite a shock to your body parts. Maybe the next shortage of toilet paper will make it necessary to just put up with the discomfort. Stan

Wed May 18, 2022 6:51 am

Stan, that is a very interesting post. I am not knowledgeable of diaper sprayers and will have to look them up. Thanks.

Fortunately, my use of enemas :oops: works effectively to manage my bowel incontinence so I do not have many bowel accidents when I would be wearing cloth.

--John
(double incontinent)

Wed May 18, 2022 12:51 pm

Stan wrote:I have been using cloth diapers around the house as too much disposable wearing seems to make sores on my rear. A while back I saw diaper sprayers and fortuitously bought one, which installed easily in the fill plumbing on the toilet. When I got a GI infection and diarrhea it sure paid for itself. It was even relatively easy to remove feces from gauze diapers. They are often advertised for bidet usage also, but the cold water will be quite a shock to your body parts. Maybe the next shortage of toilet paper will make it necessary to just put up with the discomfort. Stan

Reminds me of the three shells in the film Demolition Man

https://screenrant.com/three-seashells- ... -function/

Wed May 18, 2022 4:35 pm

Reminds me of the three shells in the film Demolition Man
Hilarious! :lol:
Post a reply