Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Re: Settling on Abena

Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:56 am

justej wrote:So far I do not regret going with Abena one bit. I've had no leaks. I haven't even used a booster. Monday I have physical therapy but I'll be in my wheelchair because I have a sore on my residual limb and I need to give my poor left knee a break. I've figured out how to put a diaper on laying down and I'll be taking it easy the next few days. But yea so far so good.

I discovered what you did about Abena a while back. After looking at the videos on Real World Icontinence, I noted that Abena had absorbency data that gave it an edge over Better dry or something like that. I stopped using abena because of the bulk, but now will reconsider since Better dry jumped in price. I have been using Medline Extened Wear and spending 80 a case. Kudos to you.

Peace out!

Rob

Re: Settling on Abena

Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:42 pm

I'll take bulk over leaks. I even leak with betterdry. I have yet to have leaks and today I really put it to the test. I got my wheelchair out of my apartment (part of it on my butt) did pt, had an accident and didn't change until got I got home and brought my chair back in. I even started leaking through megamax diapers. So I'm saving money and being better protected. It's a win win!
Post a reply