www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 pm 

post removed

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

Last edited by sociologygeek on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 pm 

Why is it that so many of your post seem the same but from a different angle. :?: Or is it a different angle but the same idea or theme :?
.....................Sandy :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 am 

For those who have control problems... it always seems to be worse when we are sick. I'm always wet at night... though normally I don't have much trouble controlling my bowels... but if I'm sick or running a fever I'm gonna be messing my diaper every time. Just the way things go.

Maybe you should consider double-diapering when you are sick?

Take the first diaper... and use scissors to cut a series of slits length-wise down the center of the crotch, front, and rear of it, where the padding is. Tape that diaper on... then get a second diaper and put on over it. The inner diaper will flow into the outer one and there ya' have it... increased capacity without too much trouble. A double-diaper will hold around 50% more than a single diaper will. They work pretty darn good when all you've got on hand are thin diapers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:30 am 

post removed

Last edited by sociologygeek on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:53 pm 

Hmm? that's an interesting one so why don't you read your old post. Then instead of starting a new post why don't you stay with an old post that is on the same subject. Rather then hogging the board with all the new tropics which many aren't new :?

Some have a concern me included that you are an impostor. That your really a ab/dl / fetish person that is using the board for his own fetish and us with real problems are playing into your fetish. I've seen this scenario played out on other boards many times and that's why I never got involved with some or left others. That's why I've not been very active on this board as of late and even now struggling to be here :?

I myself invested allot of time on this board more then any other board that I've been on. I came here because this board seem to be well monitored. For the most part it still is. But my gut tells me there is something wrong here. And honestly almost without fail my gut was right in the past on other boards and now I'm seeing it here :?:

..................Sandy :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:04 pm 

I'm not an impostor.. I am saddened that you accuse me of being so... i will remove all my posts that say the same thing.. i won't post again until i think i have other news to share..something i haven't said before.
I apoligize for the damage i may have caused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:06 pm 

Hey People!
I hope we all can keep our cool and not get too carried away here. I think alot of both Sandy and Sociologygeek. I think Soci just likes to post. There's nothing wrong with that. I truely value all the input Sandy has given this forum. I want her to stay her. There are probably a tremendous amount of women who are incontinent who watch this board but are not members. Women just don't talk about incontinence like men do. And there are by far more incontinent females than males.
Soci, I don't want you to move on. You have made many good comments and have helped out a lot of people. I love both you guys/gals. Sandy just got something off her chest. Lets make up and try to be friends. Both of you have future valuable comments and views this forum needs. ....... Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 pm 

:roll: :?
.............Enough Said............Sandy