Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

No longer using toilet paper

Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:52 pm

I keep toilet paper in my bathroom for guests but use wipes (Northshore or sage barrier cream wipes) for myself. Anyone else do the same or am I just weird? My fecal incontinence has gotten better (still have some issues) but wipes just work so much better all around.

Re: No longer using toilet paper

Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:11 am

wiper or Bidet for me ..blow my nose on TP. wife uses 11 billion rolls a week

Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:41 am

FanoftheCleric, tell us more about the bidet. As am sitting here in a messy diaper, getting ready to go get cleaned up, your comment about the bidet seems very relevant.

After a messy accident, I usually hop into the shower and use the hand-held shower head with a strong spray to clean myself off. Why kind of bidet do you have? How well would it perform after a messy accident? Am I expecting too much?

--John
(double incontinent)

Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:46 am

the Bidet is really only useful if I have made a movement while sitting on the can. which is planned for daily. if there is a messy in a brief movement then the a quick wipe of the heavy is first then the shower., the Bidet does just fine tho with more solid movements of incontinence which are rare as I am always fighting with diet to get a firm but not runny movement. I easily go from constipated to runs so try to balance it. .
Post a reply