www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:05 am 

I'm sorry your going through this.

Yes, I've had a similar but not the same experience. Mine started a year and a half ago. However, I go from little sensation to "over-sensation". I experience spasms and have a bladder that won't stretch. The exact cause of the sudden change into becoming incontinent isn't completely figured out yet for me. I've had a ton of tests and there are alot of things that were able to be ruled out. Cancer, diabetes, spine etc. Obviously my doctors have pointed at certain things they think they want to explore that would explain my issues (Not just incontinence) but at the moment I'm not in any life threatening danger. I have more tests coming up which I'm anxious to get answers from.

I absolutely feel your struggle! This is scary stuff. I can't give you any medical advice but please keep trying to get answers. Folks here have your back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:18 pm 

I think you wold agree that not knowing why is very difficult. It makes you think it is all in your head sometimes. I am hoping for bph or something like that because other options are neuro. I am only 47 so bph seems a bit unlikely, but then neuro could be MS. Scary stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:34 pm 

Rothpirate wrote:
I think you wold agree that not knowing why is very difficult. It makes you think it is all in your head sometimes. I am hoping for bph or something like that because other options are neuro. I am only 47 so bph seems a bit unlikely, but then neuro could be MS. Scary stuff.

Yep. I do agree. Before the 1st series of doctors and tests it was a very bad time for me. I can relate to what your feeling right now, and I wouldn't want my head to go back to that time

I won't be the guy to tell you not to worry. That's obviously impossible. I'll just say that you'll get through it, and that I,(an internet stranger), hope you do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:04 pm 

Thankful for the kindness of strangers!