Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Sensitive to numb bladder?

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:33 am

I had normal bladder function. Then it got sensitive quite suddenly. Urge incontinence. I could feel it whenever the car hit a slight bump. After about a month I wasn’t getting any sensation of a full bladder and haven’t gotten any feedback from it since. Anyone ever experience this. If I don’t go regularly it will let go with little notice. Accidents of 20 plus ounces. I also pee almost immediately after standing up out of bed with no prior sensation laying down. Lots of bed wetting too. Anyone? I see the urologist in February.

Re: Sensitive to numb bladder?

Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:01 pm

With the exception of bedwetting, and feeling it when you go over bumps in a car, your symptoms almost mirror mine to a T. I was diagnosed with underactive neurogenic bladder. Perhaps your diagnosis will be similar.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Did they find the cause? What did they recommend?

Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:49 pm

Rothpirate wrote:Did they find the cause? What did they recommend?

No specific cause found, and recommended biofeedback, medication, and stimulation with a procedure called Neuro. Biofeedback the frist time coupled with pelvic floor therapy got me dry for 4 years, but only for a few months the second time, Medicaitons didn't cause me to stop wetting, and nuro didn't really stop the wetting episodes. At this point, i am not pursuing further treatmetnts just living in diapers and changing when necessary. There comes a point where you realize this is your new normal, and no matter what tests you take, or what procedures you try, diapers are now a wardrobe accessory, and if the cause is intractable, the sooner you come to terms with that, the easier it gets mentally.
Post a reply