Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Big question for those on Medicaid???

Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:01 pm

Talk me through the process of how you get your incontinence products covered. My state, PA. has and does cover them but I know that some people have gotten it so that they can put the money that Medicaid would pay for their products toward better stuff that will work for them.

My Mom and Nanny(Grandmother) both know that I can get stuff covered I just do not want to waste my time if they are only going to give me crap that will do nothing for my needs.

Re: Big question for those on Medicaid???

Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:37 am

I found a medical supply store that took my insurance and they take care of all the details. He bills Medicaid the max ($.88 per diaper)and I pay $10 plus whatever Medicaid doesn’t cover.

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:16 pm

justej wrote:I found a medical supply store that took my insurance and they take care of all the details. He bills Medicaid the max ($.88 per diaper)and I pay $10 plus whatever Medicaid doesn’t cover.

So does the medical supply store order you supplies or do you have to?

I have a good medical supply store that does take my insurance but they really do not carry stuff that would work for me.

Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:07 pm

They do the ordering for me. I call whenever I need to place an order, tell him what I want and he orders from Northshore and does all the billing and stuff then I pay him the difference.
Post a reply