Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

New video "Plastic backed or clothlike?"

Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:01 am

most of you already have an opinion on the subject here is a brief overview and certainly not exhaustive of the subject... would love to see your opinions posted in the comments section of the video as well as here!

https://youtu.be/0JWkiFY0eSY

Re: New video "Plastic backed or clothlike?"

Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:49 am

While I don’t have to wear a diaper very frequently, I’ve always felt plastic backed works better. The plastic makes me feel more secure (Perhaps that’s a psychological thing) and I always find cloth-backed ones stretch and sag after prolonged use in a way that plastic doesn’t. I always try to seek out plastic backed when I’m buying.

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:06 am

Plastic backed every time. The plastic does not make me uncomfortable and I know no urine will get through it, unlike so-called breathable backings which are always clammy to the touch when the inside is wet.

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:31 am

I prefer plastic backed.
Less chance of leak or seapage. Also keeps the smell down.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:49 pm

CraigUK wrote:While I don’t have to wear a diaper very frequently, I’ve always felt plastic backed works better. The plastic makes me feel more secure (Perhaps that’s a psychological thing) and I always find cloth-backed ones stretch and sag after prolonged use in a way that plastic doesn’t. I always try to seek out plastic backed when I’m buying.

I concur!

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:15 am

Absolutely plastic! Stretches less and contains odor better.

--John
(double incontinent)
Post a reply