Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Beyondxp5000 Updated review

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:32 am

Xpmedical has made a few changes to their new plastic-backed brief here is our updated review of the product.

https://youtu.be/wneAW0IfZd0

Re: Beyondxp5000 Updated review

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:42 pm

I tried these, they were comfortable and fit well. Got 10 hours each after the two I tested.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:57 am

still gonna have to pass on even the updated ones. biggest fault with last design was no sap near the top of padding in front. actuall most of the front lacked sap
thus laying down on my stomach even with the brief light used would mean a leak out the top. and it looks like that is still an issue.
i bought a bag from them to try and tossed all but the 2 I used in the trash. totally useless for me. even the ID slip super plus was twice as good
as these and they are not that great.
what would be perfect for me is the absorbancy of the Megamax with the incontrol elite hook and loop system with the wicking ability of an ID Slip Maxi/Northshore Air or Regular supreme these last 3 being Ontex made.

Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Porkchop wrote:I tried these, they were comfortable and fit well. Got 10 hours each after the two I tested.

Porkchop, what size did you wear? Did the sizing seem accurate for your waist range? Or was it slightly off? I find the large to be somewhat too small on me but still able to wear them.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:40 pm

sociologygeek wrote:
Porkchop wrote:I tried these, they were comfortable and fit well. Got 10 hours each after the two I tested.

Porkchop, what size did you wear? Did the sizing seem accurate for your waist range? Or was it slightly off? I find the large to be somewhat too small on me but still able to wear them.

I tried the XL size and it was true to my waist size.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:41 pm

fanoftherichISC wrote:still gonna have to pass on even the updated ones. biggest fault with last design was no sap near the top of padding in front. actuall most of the front lacked sap
thus laying down on my stomach even with the brief light used would mean a leak out the top. and it looks like that is still an issue.
i bought a bag from them to try and tossed all but the 2 I used in the trash. totally useless for me. even the ID slip super plus was twice as good
as these and they are not that great.
what would be perfect for me is the absorbancy of the Megamax with the incontrol elite hook and loop system with the wicking ability of an ID Slip Maxi/Northshore Air or Regular supreme these last 3 being Ontex made.

For what it's worth, I'm a side or belly sleeper and had no leak issues. Maybe it's worth it to try a free sample of the newest design? Can't hurt!

Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Update:

After trying the sample, I ordered a case. Yeah, big disappointment. I won't bother again once I use up what I paid for. They're too narrow in the crotch and fit weirdly at the waist. I don't know why it was so different from the sample I received? Oof, what a waste of money. Buyer beware and ignore my earlier comments supporting the product.
Post a reply