www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:51 pm 

Hi,

I know we had this a couple of discussions about protective pants - how ever - I'm searching for something "special" what is probably best described here: http://functionmed.cafe24.com/web/uploa ... chure1.pdf - unfortunatly in Chinese or Japanese - I don't know - but it is the only source from the original (German) product flyer that is still available on the web - I think the picture should show pretty well what it is about.

I had a couple of these boxer (still have some but not enough) and I'm searching for a replacement. They where unique in many ways - unfortunately they are not produced anymore and the Swiss spinn-off from Schöller doesn't exist anymore.

These boxers had beside of there really good look and fit a couple of unique features: First of all they had a 360° protection - not only in the crouch area but all around down to the legs. This made them ideal to use with pads or diapers, because you had a good protection while sitting if the a diaper leak at the bottom or the top.

More over they where made out of a unique fabric, that had a absorbing and a repellent side and was highly elastic and highly breathable (https://www.schoeller-textiles.com/en/t ... gies/3xdry) plus a "build in" silver ion finish that could not wash out. In fact this was really high tech fabric. The boxers where manufactured with sealed seams, elaborate cutting pattern, velcros at the legs, two layers of this fabric and a PUR layer in the middle what was for shure a pretty expensive manufacturing process and at the end most likely the reason - beside of the poor marketing that the product fails because it was to expensive in the production and also with a price point of round about 70€ not for the masses.

But anyway, now I had only 2 not them left and I'm looking for a replacement - what tends out to be pretty complicated. Maybe someone of you had seen something similar (360° protection + flexible + slightly absorbing) and can share a source?

THX Michael