Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Thank you

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:12 pm

Just wanted to post a thank you. Especially for the diaper introduction page. I’ve been dealing with this for over a year and have struggled to find tips that actually make sense. Hopefully, the confidence will come.

Re: Thank you

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:33 pm

It does take some time, but once you find a product you trust the confidence will soon follow.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:16 pm

We all struggle with this you are not alone! but like Batman said once you find a product or management solution that works for your needs and that you can trust will manage your needs, things do become much easier! you may have a few bad days but there are people here to listen to and offer support who are living with incontinence issues and thriving so that means you can too!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Right now it just seems like a full time job figuring it all out. But I know I will get there.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:48 pm

LucOllie wrote:Right now it just seems like a full time job figuring it all out. But I know I will get there.

Be patient with yourself and your body, understand that this is not your fault, and nothing to be ashamed about. Eventually, you will come to a point of self-acceptance if you allow it and the peace that it brings.

the sooner you recognize your management needs and find a product or treatment that works for you the better you will feel!
Post a reply