www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 pm 

I tried this new disposable diaper and my god! I have urinary incont and I do not like leaks, no one does I suppose!. I have used every disposable on the market and with the exception of abena and the euro brief I have always had a leak. I came accross these new diapers and I swear my butt must have gained a few pounds these things are un-godly huge but are very comfortable and I had had two accedents with out any notice! well I am thinking of buying a case and was wondering has any one else tried these over a period of time?
thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 am 

Silmirllian,
I sort of didn't catch the name of this new disposable. Was it dry 24/7?
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum. Please post back and give me the name of that disposable diaper and where you got them. Thanks!! ................Paul Martin

Post subject: dry 24/7
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 am 

Yes it was dry 24/7 and I got it from their website dry24/7.com
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:45 pm 

I went on line and took a look at that diaper. It looks like a quality diaper. I'm sold on my current diaper, so I'm not in the market to change brands. I appreiciate protection, but I don't want any extra bulges in my pants. Surely some of the other members have given this diaper a try. Any body out there who has?........Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:59 am 

I've seen these on line but as of yet have not had a chance to try them. I've not heard a bad review about them so I'm interested in trying them. I've been watching for them on Ebay. But as of yet nothing :?

.......................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:17 pm 

The Dry 24/7s are great! They're not exactly Abriform X-plus... but they are really darn close for a much lower price.

If you haven't tried them yet I encourage you to do so... (http://www.dry247.com). If you can't afford a whole case spring for a sample pack at least, you won't regret it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:20 pm 

I like the Abri X-Plus for extend wear at night and anytime I am away from home for for several hours. I will try some these Dry 24/7 so I can make a comparison. I have tried the Molicare before and thought they had too much bulk. Not having any bulk in the Abri X-Plus is one of the things I liked best about that brief.

At the moment, I receive free medical and diapers are supplied for free because of my incontinence. I found out today that one of the brands I can have send to me is the Molicare Super. The state has been sending me a Medline middle of the road diaper in terms of quality, but sometime ago, I used the Molicare Super and found that style of diaper did not have too much bulk, but was not as good as the Abri X-Plus for extended wear. My affordability is limited, but I think I will spring for a few packages of the Dry 24/7 just so I can compare.

Post subject: dry 24-7
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:26 pm 

Hi all I ordered a case there sizes kinda wierd like med -lg which was alittle big on me 33 waist but was affraid of the sm size but they went all th th nite with no leaking and I didn't use my cover pants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 pm 

I tried this diaper out a few months by buying the sample pack. I thought the diaper was very good but their fit/sizing was really bad. If this company can get their sizing in line like other manufactures i.e. small, med., and large, they might have one of the better products on the market. Until then, I would not recoomed this product to any that wears a size medium.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:17 pm 

This diaper has been great for me. Since I am in between a med and large, they fit me really good. For most days, I am able to go through the work day with out a change and or worry about leaks.

The only thing that has embarrassed me about them is the color.

As most of you know and have said, we have to find what works for us so that our incontinence doesn't rule our lives.