www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:52 am 

Ok, I really don't know where to put this post, because some of it pertains to how I deal with my incontinence, some of it pertains to non profit stuff, and some of it is product review. So in general it goes.

I have discovered on AliExpress an All in one diaper called HappyFlute. They are made in China. This AIO is unlike ANY other AIO you can find ANYWHERE. The diaper separates from the shell almost COMPLETELY, allowing for quick washing and drying WITHOUT wearing out the diaper shell. But even better. the space allows you to add inserts to customize absorbency! You have the convenience of an AIO (If you don't need a whole lot of protection, just slap one on just by itself and it has the absorbency of a midrange diaper) combined wit the flexibiliy to add inserts. This puppy can hold EIGHT inserts without gapping at the legs! So if you need a superabsorbent heavy duty nighttime diaper, you got it! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend trying them. Right now they have 5 in stock of blue and 5 in stock in Grey of the size large. They have many more of smaller sizes in stock. You can find them here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/happy-f ... 85557.html

So now that i figured out how to make them work for myself, and seeing as how the wholesale manufacturer, Alibaba, sells mass quantities at a discount, I think I can definitely arrange to distribute these diapers to those in need and it would not nearly be as expensive as it would be distributing other cloth products that originate in the United States. I could distribute a complete diaper kit containing 20 or so diapers plus flour sack towels to use for inserts, as well as some sort of soaker to put in the middle of the towels. I am really excited about this idea.

I have 4 diapers that just came today and are being washed now along with the rest of my stash that needed washing. By the way, I am selling my cloth thongs from HappyEndings. These go on like pullups with straps on the sides. One size fits most. I have 6 of them and would let them all go for 95 dollars plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II