www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: how are YOU doing?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 pm 

yep just as it states how is everyone doing? whats goin on? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:08 pm 

Day to day, work, home, work.

Reading this board helps me from getting depressed. Knowing that there are others out there that doesn't let anything stop them from anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:15 am 

Well,
Paul is doing great. I'm glad to hear K.T. gets some reassurance from reading this message board. That's why we are all here.
I don't think there is much of anything that could stop an incontinent person from doing what ever they want to. I've done many things that could have stopped some. You just have to cope. If there is a will, there is a way! ..........Paul Martin

Post subject: How am I doing?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:44 am 

I have just retired and am looking forward to more time to play golf, garden, and do volunteer work.

My incontinence is unchanged. I need to wear a diaper 24/7/365, but I just regard the diaper as underwear and go wherever and do whatever I want. I'm very lucky not to have any other major medical symptoms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:20 am 

Hey Paul I second you on that

Screw the Diaper :!: I'm not going to be held back because of a Diaper. I may not be able to lay out on the beach in a swim suit without shorts (not that I would anyway) But other then that I can't think of much else I can't do. So I say put on the proper protection and get out and LIVE!! Life is to short to let a Diaper control you :wink:

...................Sandy :)

Post subject: Hi Yall
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:05 pm 
Admin

I know I don't post very often but I do enjoy reading everyones posts.

Now that its summer time, I'm enjoying working out in my backyard but its also hot out. This time of year is the time that I prefer wearing my cloth diapers instead of the disposables.
They are a lot cooler to wear especially with snap-on plastic pants.
You could even leave the middle snaps unsnapped to give even more ventilation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:24 pm 

So far the biggest thing that my incontinence is keeping me from doing is Prison Ministry that I am a part of. Other than that I agree with everything else you all have said, I don't let it stop me from anything else. I have the same feeling that it is just underwear.

Post subject: Fine....I think!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:22 am 

Great post topic to draw folks out, CSW.....it worked on me!

I am retired and busier than ever....but I also made a huge life style change by moving from a "city" life to a real rural country life and I love it but the demands of managing in the boondooks are significant and time flies.

I have a slow dial up connection that keeps me from getting on this board more than a couple of times a week. I enjoy the posts but rarely can add anything....so while an infrequent visitor, I enjoy reading the posts!

Paul M and Sandy are doing a wonderful job! I can't imagine anyone not hanging on every word of the epic story that Sandy is telling in "helping another".

Most recently the idea of losing posting interest due to concerns being addressed has merit. With everyone busy these days, once your concerns are addressed, you may not visit this board often.

I wouldn't really want to see a lot of off topic posting, however, since that cluttters a board and deprives readers of what they logged on to see: incontinent support discussion and ideas. If a board goes off topic, interest wanes very quickly.

So, I'm enjoying the good weather and trying to get a lot of outdoor stuff done in the short time we have before the snow flies again!

JoeK

Post subject: Hey K.T
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:50 am 

I've been meaning to ask you k.t why would your incontinence keep you from your prison ministry :?:

Also I'm just curious what type of ministry is it...................Sandy :)