Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Introduction

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:54 pm

hello All!

I would like to introduce ourselves "Real world Incontinence tips". we have started a Youtube Incontinence and Product test and review channel we hope you will find useful. We use scientific testing methods repeated testing to get as accurate results possible and then combine real world users feedback and reviews to give specific details as to fit , comfort Etc. of products.

we dont sell anything and are not sponsored, our reviews are formed in way so you can see if the product tested can work for You, rather than just saying that "We liked a product" etc. we mention things that we like in a product or that we think should be improved but leave the decision if a product is bad or good to the viewer.

Our "Real World Tester" has lived with incontinence his entire life gone thru surgeries and lived thru public diaper failures and learned tips and tricks together we hope to use our channel to help other avoid issues and get good advice find products that actually work for their Incontinence needs.

We will be happy to share links to our videos if this support site allows it but any way Thank you for allowing us to join the support Center!

Re: Introduction

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Welcome to ISC. I look forward to reviewing your Facebook page. A quick look was very interesting. As this is a very experienced and focused incontinence group I expect that you will receive very "real world" compliments and comments.

--John
(double incontinent)

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Thank you JD!
we look forward to hearing from folks their opinions and recommendations on things to test etc..

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:59 am

Welcome to our little family here on the ISC. :D

I too look forward to seeing your videos and the results of your testing.
I'm sure that it will really help people.

Schoppy

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:23 am

I look forward to looking at the results. thanks for doing this.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Some good stuff on your FB page and on YouTube. Looking forward to checking in and seeing the test results of various products. Though I'm pretty accepting of my situation, I'm not yet ready to "go public" and Like or Join the FB page, but will definitely be checking in.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:11 pm

A URL (link) for the FaceBook page, please.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:38 am

Looking forward to checking out your tips!
Post a reply