www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:32 pm 

Hey paul we should change the name of this board you and I seem to be about the only users. I think JoeK has left us in the dust........Sandy

Post subject: Ghost Town
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:11 am 

Sandy,
I've been noticing that few members are active on this board. I do note that people are logging on and at least viewing the messages posted. Another area that concerns me is the record pace of new members that have applied for membership that are spammers. I know schoppy usually logs on to clean up the membership, but that was some time ago.
I guess some old time members don't have much comment. But I know there are is a decent amount of new members that should add a comment some time. I guess more just enjoy reading more than actually posting.
Joe K is on the Yahoo board occasionally, but he hasn't checked this board in about a week now. I know he's out there, maybe just busy.
Anyways, Sandy, we can just turn this to a chat board since you and I seem to be the only active members. Fine with me!! ........Paul(Martin)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:16 pm 

Hey Paul
Maybe we are so riveting that nobody can think of anything to add. They're all just blown away over our conversations :lol: ....Sandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:05 am 

Well Sandy, I don't know if our conversations are that fantastic, but I'm sure every one who is checking this board is interested how your use of cloth diapers over disposables is quite interesting!
I'm sure there are many members, who are hopefully reading our post, that may be on the fence trying to decide if they should try cloth diapers. This particular topic is up to 8 pages now. I think you and I, Sandy, have got a good ongoing story on your experimenting with cloth diapers.
I think we're doing GOOD! .............Paul

Post subject: 9 going on ten
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:04 pm 

Yes I didn't realize how far into that Subject we were. I just posted again and it looks as if we are pushing for ten now. If you all are sitting on the fence out there as Paul said GET OFF IT AND JOIN IN!! This is a great board as compared to some of the other ones. Makes no sense to me why no one is active on here :?: ..............Sandy

Post subject: New Poster
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:31 am 

Sandy,
I see you already noticed Tony has come back to join in, Good for him!!
Surley there are more out there. .................Paul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:50 am 

Hi Paul M and Sandy, I just don't know why folks don't post. It has always been a mystery, so it's nothing new.

When Sandy started posting here, I thought "Wonderful, this will stir up some interest and get folks contributing" and we are still waiting it seems, as this looks very much like the Paul and Sandy board!

As for me, I check in here to view about 3 x a week, but unless there is something I "have" to reply about, I don't. With a slow dial up, for me to get on and post takes several minutes.

Also, I "work" at the Yahoo board so I'm on there every day, tho I don't post unless I see something specific I want to add. Most of the folks have replied to questions or comments that I would have answered and no reason for me to be redundant. That's what is so great about that site, the constant activity. And a small point, Windows logs me in as I open the site so I can post without any additonal time consuming log in.

Now off to "Sandy thinking about trying cloth...."

JoeK

Post subject: HE'S ALIVE!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:54 am 

Nice to see your still with us JoeK :D

Post subject: Hi Yall
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:52 pm 
Admin

Im sorry that I haven't been here for a while. Ive been sick, again.

Well I went through the membership listing and deleted over 700 spammers.
I hope that some of the blocks that I put in this weekend will help prevent some of them from coming back.

I do want to say a big thanks to Paul and Sandy for being active here. :D
Im hoping that we can get more people like you two on this forum.

Post subject: Schoppy's back!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:37 am 

Schoppy,
Both Sandy and I were wondering something might be up with you since the menbership was so out of control. Glad you're felling better and back with us! ....................Paul Martin