Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi guys
I've found the tapes seem to hold ok for me with the secure plus briefs. I have had problems from time to time with the Abena X plus tapes and also the Molicares tapes. I find if I wear a pair of brief size panties over them the tapes seem to hold most of the time. But as stated above it doesn't hurt to keep a roll of tape handy. I like to use masking tape rather then duct tape because it's easeir to tear off when you need to change. One brief you may want to try Paul is the Prevail Full Matt brief I've worn these from time to time when I can find a good deal. In my opinion there a good middle of the road diaper. If you go on Ebay often times you can find sample packs of the Molicares or Abena's Abri forms etc........................Keep :) ....................Sandy

New Tena Ultra Tapes

Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:04 am

I received my new shipment of diapers from HDIS this week and noticed Tena has a new design on there tapes.
They have removed completely the plastic sheet on the front of the diaper and have gone to a "hook Fasten" system. The tape tabs look like a velcro type material, but not quite the same. I was afraid to pull them real tight at first, but on my second diaper change, I pulled it as tight as I normally do. The tapes held with no problem. You can un-fasten and re-fasten with no problem.
One big plus is the plastic sheet is gone. It's much more quiet now. Now my wife can stop saying "You're Noisey" when I walk by her. You really coluld hear them if you didn't pull the tapes really tight.
I believe this will also elliminate the lotion problem on your hands. The hook type fasten should not be affected by lotion.
I'll keep up the updates on this new diaper design by Tena as I use more of these diapers. .....................Paul
Post a reply