www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:55 pm 
I am totally urinary incontinent and somewhat bowl incontinent; thus I wear diapers24/7. I currently wear jeans to work and can change when necessary and in private. However, I will be starting with a new employer and will have to wear work uniform pants (Dickie) as part of my uniform. I will not be able to change as often, thus I'll have more bulk. I will be dealing with the customers to some degree. We all change from our street clothes into our uniforms in a locker room. How do I keep this private, and not showing through my clothes? Also how do I handle changing clothes with other co-workers in the mens locker room?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:47 pm 

Hey mr inco male....

First of all I would hope that people in your new job are mature enough to be cool about something like that. If you're a cool guy I'm sure they would doubly not care.

Having said that, I have seen some different kind of diaper pants out there that look pretty decent - you could probably put boxers over them or something but you'd have the problem of changing in the future hours. I guess it all depends on how much you have to change.. you could always try wearing a thin disposable under your uniform then changing as needed, which might be more since it's a thin type.