www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: help and advice
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:48 pm 

hi ya peeps im new here

currantly being dignoised by gp

im in oxfordshire area and getting no were fast with dignosies , my gp has done uriane and blood tests whcih have both come back as all clear , she said last time i sore here which was well over a month ago that they would get me a ultra sound which i am yet to have

a bit about wot my problem is , im going to the loo loads more than i use to and some times not making it , which to me sounds like urge incontiance

wot is hurting me the most is that the local nhs near me are rfusing to gove me any incontaince stuff ie pads nappies etc on the nhs until im dignosed , so i can see this being expensive

please peeps and advice would be welcome , i cant afford to contiue to spend 50 quid plus a month on supllies and not nowing wots wrong

Post subject: Cost of diapers
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:31 am 
Welcome to our Forum; great to see folks from across the pond posting here! Disposable diapers, pads and so on do run off with lots of coin. I hope you get the diagnosis soon to help the cost issue.

Cloth diapers cost a lot to get started but if you can do laundry, they sure are much cheaper for the long haul!

Joe K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:16 pm 

hi ya joe and peeps thanks for your reply joe and thanks those that have read my post

hope u dont mind me being here from the otherside of the pond i found this site on goggle when doing some searching for support . Since my last post ive had test results from my bloods and urine tests with no result to wot is wrong and causeing my problems , i have a ultra sound tom to try and see wots going on inside me .

On a high note i maged to sorce myself some supplies thourgh ebay ive manged to get hold of some tena slip nappies and some lille nappies as well as a lrg stock of tena comfort pads