www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New here
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:09 am 

Hi
My name is sandy I'm new to this board From what I'm able to tell the AB/DL crowd hasn't invaded this board as of yet so I thought I would get on here. I was on another board but got feed up with the poor management of the board. Anyway I'm around 40ish I've been wearing protection most of my adult life. I've been in full briefs for at least the last twelve plus years 24/7 before that was belted undergarments during the day briefs at night I suffer from all of thee above Stress Urge over flow etc. well lets just say I leak all the time. But I'm thankful it just my Bladder and not the other. I'm an user of Abri-form Molicares and Tena's are my main ones but I do use a few other brands from time to time also. Well anyway I plan to check in whenever I can. So keep smiling.

Post subject: Welcome to the forum
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:14 pm 
Admin

Hello Sandy

Welcome to our forum. We try very hard to prevent abuse of this forum. Just today, we was forced to ban someone for posting inappropriate content.

We let anyone post on here, just as long as its on topic and not about their fetish or trying to sell people inappropriate stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:20 pm 

Hi Sandy Iam a little older than you,by your post you got a full hand on the incon I was lucky overflow with me just wanted to welcome you to the board.Thanks