www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:50 pm 

My family has 4 seats at Soldier Field every year. Yesterday I went with family and a friend for a regular game. I haven't been there since the covid pandemic. I've been there before without any issue. That turned into a real ordeal.

I got up early and had the usual BM. I always use Confidry 24/7 disposable with a NorthShore eteraday booster pad diaper doubler over plastic pants. Still...yuk. Cleaned, showered and diapered. Same boosters (today - 2 pads), an extra 3rd booster and plastic pants with compression pants. I hate to wear these diapers but I was going out for at least 8 hours.

Of course, I had a flash-flood within an hour. I thought the diapers would work for most of the day. And it did. I had flooded 4 times when I got home. The problem was that I had an unexpected BM. Most of my BM's are in the very early morning. During the day is more rare. Maybe in the evening or while sleeping. But yesterday at the 3rd quarter I had a surprise BM. And like my usual BM's, they were pretty big.

The urgency I experience is always strong and quick. It was tough to just stand up around the crowd. The BM was large and solid (semi-soft, not loose - Thank God). But it slid up around my privates while I was sitting (really yukky). Knowing I didn't smell that bad, I still felt humiliating. Even with using Nullo. I can't help it that others might know. Like my family, my friend or people close to me. Ruined the day for me.

The only good thing was that I didn't leak. Victory? No.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:50 am 

But you did handle it well. Your protection did its job while you waited to wash and change. Embarrassing? Yes indeed. Frustrating? That too. That is the definition of success among us.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:14 pm 

You experienced one of my worst fears and handled it very well. Kudos!

--John
(double incontinent)