Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Re: Not feeling well

Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:22 am

I'm suffering as well.

Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:27 am

Getting better, finally! I still have a lite rash but nothing close to what it was. I’m having trouble sleeping though. Too many nights taking Benadryl in excess I believe. My body is looking for that sleep aid and not getting it. It’s like a half sleep. Not restful but not awake enough to get up. Just a night full of wishing to get into a deeper sleep.
Heavy leakage remains. I have to keep a towel around any time I’m not in a diaper.

Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:19 am

I slept some last night!!
Rash is fading!!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:55 pm

Ellyn & JDavis,

Living in the mountains of cool, comfortable Pennsylvania makes me feel guilty at what you must endure. Here are my hope and prayer that your heat and humidity will abate, and that you will soon resume your normal activities.

Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:37 pm

Oofta!
What a nightmare!! Glad you're feeling better!! That sounds like absolute torture.

Wish me luck. I'm about to embark on a camping adventure with a still healing diaper rash. Hoping all the prepping I've done will keep everything good in that arena. A&D has been a miracle treatment.
Post a reply