www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 pm 

:? :( :roll: Enough said...........Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:58 am 

Sandy, You should write reviews for a living. Short and to the point! Papa

Post subject: Kendall diaper review
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 am 

Hmmmm, let's see.
Sandy said it's made by Kendall. They have been making adult diapers for a long time. She said it's simple. I don't know how a diaper can be described as simple other than it has only two tapes. Sandy said something about 3D. This is interesting. A 3D diaper. Is this three dimensional? Three different designs in one diaper? And finally, it's a "plus" brief. I guess it must be a little more absorbant.
It must be a piece of crap! Thanks for your informative review, Sandy! .....................Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:49 am 

I know I should have known better then to buy anything Kendall makes? But I got the case for $28.00 shipping included. Jane tried them her first comment was "these make depends look good :shock:" The first one I wore I leaked out the seat area within about an hour and 1/2 :x The way they fit is weired they fit good in the front going down into the crotch. but when they come out the back of your crotch at the bottom of your butt they are baggy and no matter how you adjust the tapes it still baggy back there. In fact it seems no mater what I do the back side is baggy and of course leaky as well. Jane had the same issues as well :roll: It seems with the single tape you can make the waist as tight as you want but without the lower tapes there is nothing to draw the lower part of the diaper in to get rid of the baggy part. These aren't even a poor excuse for a institutional diaper :roll: ............................Sandy :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 pm 

Speaking from experience, after using kendall wings supreme for about 3 months, thinking and wanting to believe they held a par with attends with waistband.. NOPE.. absorbency isnt bad, but comfort leaves something to be desired.. and the tapes are HORRIBLE. I actually bought depends out of pocket just to give myself a break from them until my next shipment arrived.

I like attends with waistband. I have not had the fortune of being able to buy a case. Don't get me wrong, attends breathable and tena ultra are nothing to sneeze at.. but, from what i remember, they didnt hold a candle to attends w/waistband for comfort. With my lighter levels of incontience, im not as worried about absorbency as some of you might be.. but, it still is a factor. Wings surpeme were absorbent enough all right, but the tapes made them all but totally useless. If only they made their tapes better, theyd have a somewhat decent product.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm 

I learned not to order anything from Kendall the hard way a little while ago. I hate to say it but I think I'd rather pee in my pants than use any of their products. Either way that is where it all is going to end up in the long run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:00 am 

Wax on,..... wax off. Enough said. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:47 pm 

Hey Hold on to your seat. But these simplicities aren't all that bad??? I found that if you poke a bunch of holes in one but it on and wear another one over that one they work fairly well. Now I'm not saying I'd rush out and buy some more.....................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:14 pm 

That is a very good method Sandy. I usually use scissors to cut a series of slits down the length of one diaper, the put another one over it. It'll make two cheap diapers into a single good one. Quite effective on brands like Depend or Attends... and IMHO better than a thick stuffer b/c two fit more securely.