www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:32 am 

I've worn that InControl Adult Fitted Nighttime Cloth Diaper at nights for a while now and can share a few notes:

• The diaper comes vacuum packed like a slab of meat (but don't be put off by that)
  • Open the package and you get a diaper in some scrunchy cloth (again don't worry)
  • The instructions say wash and dry at least 2 times before use (at this point the scrunchy cloth becomes a nice fluffy and bulky diaper)
  • Made of (outer) cotton, (inner) polyester and lined with viscose.
  • The viscose lining gives the wearer a dryer feel when the diaper is wet
  • Internal elastic across the back for a good fit
  • When ordering a size, choose same or larger (if medium, choose the medium-large, to avoid the velcro wings being too short)
  • The velcro has a small cloth covering that is pulled back before attaching. This prolongs the velcro life by keeping unwanted bits from clogging it.
  • I expect that even after the velcro has failed, that it is easily pinned into place (untested).
  • Capacity seems better than the Rearz cloth diaper (they claim "hold up to 6 cups of fluid")

Overall, I like it a lot. I think it is too bulky to wear around the house in day time because it is uncomfortable to sit in it. But in bed, it was quite comfortable. The velcro is very convenient allowing it to be easily put on in the bathroom. It also allows for quick removal for those emergency runs to the toilet.

Their "6 cups of fluid" is a bit of a stretch. My backside tended to be dry even though the rest of the diaper was damp/wet. You might get the 6 cups if you somehow soaked the whole thing. For my own use however, it was more than adequate.

For those interested, go here https://incontroldiapers.com/incontrol-fitted-nighttime-cloth-diaper-white/

I should get a commission. :lol: