www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:40 pm 

https://healthwick.ca/collections/molicare/products/molicare-mobile-super-underwear?variant=36106079895707

I wish I could get a sample but they don't offer one for Molicare. So I am thinking of ordering a package but I'd like to know how these compare say to a NS GoSupreme.

The mediums would cost me about $1.57 Cdn vs the GoSupreme at $2.14. I expect that the absorbency is lower, which is ok for my intended use. I am looking for something between a minimum and less than a GoSupreme. Intended mostly for accident prevention but able to last maybe 2+ voids if necessary.

I am also looking for a more comfort. I find that the GoSupreme is good for absorbency but is uncomfortable for all-day wearing. I could get by with less for accident prevention but during the summer months things tend to be unscheduled. If I can't plan ahead, then some in-between level of protection seems to be what I need.

Any reports about heat comfort is also appreciated. I hate peeling myself out of these things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:48 am 

I wish I was able to get a sample of these because I don't like them. They clump badly if worn for any length of time, especially between the legs. This is ironic if you consider the "Mobile" in the product name. If you change frequently, I suppose this wouldn't matter.

Update:

I've discovered that these work ok for a cheap "Saturday morning" diaper. In the summer months I do all my yard work and errands in the morning, weather permitting. Get the necessary work and errands done and then clean up for the rest of the day.