Switch to full style
Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

Comments on RealFit (M)

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:21 am

My wife saw some Depend RealFit diapers on sale recently (she prefers the term protective underwear) and because of the sale price, she bought me some. I was skeptical of their value but God Bless her anyway for thinking of me. I normally use the Tena for Men for my home/office accident prevention pull-ups.

They were mostly comfortable except that I found the elastic top to be somewhat tight fitting (I'm a medium). Maybe more of a pre-stretch of the waist is in order. I was skeptical that they would be suitable for even accident prevention based upon appearances of the SAP pad. So prior to discarding one, I gave it the morning pee test. Surprisingly, it absorbed it all without a leak. The SAP pad is placed higher in front (as expected for males) and it expands somewhat upon wetting. But it did its job. I must add that I don't have a heavy stream, so your mileage may vary.

You can probably wear the RealFit for two days depending upon perspiration, if you want to save money. I find that one day is enough for the Tena for Men.
Attachments
realfit.png
realfit.png (165.23 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
Post a reply