Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

Need Recommendation for Onesie

Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Can anyone suggest a source for onesies (bodyshirts) intended for use with adult disposable diapers? I am concerned that those sold by cloth diaper vendors may not be tight enough from neck to crotch to support a disposable diaper.

Currently I am using compression shorts and compression pants that work fairly well, but need more lift.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--JD

Re: Need Recommendation for Onesie

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:32 pm

You might take a look at the XP Med site. They have a bodystocking that fits well.
http://www.xpmedical.com/accessories.html

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:46 pm

There are several vendors that sell them. The best I have found are here... http://easyaccessclothing.com/ Once you get the size that fits you sorted out, they are extremely well made, and are super comfortable, after 2+ years, the 3 I bought are still looking new, great product! 8) :D Puffy

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Steve and Puffy Pants,

Thanks for the recommendation!

What about sizing? For wear with disposables do I need to order a smaller size?

--JD

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:45 am

They have a bit of stretch, but not much from the ones I got. I wear a M shirt, and ordered a small and they do fine, just be sure to measure 3 times to be sure! Puffy

Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:00 am

The XP Med version also have a bit of stretch. The fabric is a somewhat like spandex or compression shorts material. I've also used their Abena Abri-Fix Soft Cotton Fixing Pants to keep pads and briefs in place. I have a 39 inch torso and use the XL size body stocking. Pricing is good and delivery to US west coast destinations is quick. Gary, the XP Med owner, is very responsive and I expect would be glad to discuss sizing. Good luck.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

To revive an old topic, I just received some new onesies from Fetware and was extremely pleased to note that the snaps are made of plastic rather than metal. :D

The significance is that, for those who travel by air, the plastic snaps will not set off a TSA scanner or hand-held wand. Wonderful!

--John

Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Puffy

Thank for for the site. They look well made and the big thing, made in America !!

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 pm

You are welcome mlhjr, I like those ones the best, held up longest, only lost 1 snap so far in 3 years, but I don't wear them every day either. Sad to say the one I got from Kins lost stitching the first month! :shock: :evil: Puffy

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Thanks guys, I will check these sites out too!! Once the money roles in of course!! :lol:
Post a reply