www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:27 pm 

I'm looking at Healthwick.ca to reorder my usuals and I see that there are two NS North Shore Supreme Lite Briefs products offered. The more expensive choice comes in green or purple, while the sold out one is white only. Apart from the colour, are these the same product? I would be perfectly happy with the white diaper, but unfortunately it is out of stock. If these are the same product, then I expect that price + colour must be a factor. Hmmm, looking at the urls, I guess the white is a "variant". I'm going to have to try these when they become available.

https://healthwick.ca/collections/northshore/products/northshore-supreme-lite-briefs-1?variant=40892336930989
https://healthwick.ca/products/northshore-supreme-lite-briefs

Update: It turns out that just the samples are out of stock, so I just ordered the white briefs to try them. They are substantially lower cost and I don't need the colour.

Attachments:
coloured.jpg
coloured.jpg [ 50.8 KiB | Viewed 2739 times ]
white.png
white.png [ 177.53 KiB | Viewed 2739 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:27 am 

They are the same product. Northshore is in the process of updating their packaging across all their products to feature their new logo and word mark. They currently have three levels of plastic-backed diapers: MegaMax (the heaviest capacity), Supreme (heavy capacity), and Supreme Lite (lighter capacity, and more discreet than MegaMax or Supreme).

Each is sized a bit differently. For my needs, I've found the Supreme, in size XL to be the best fit.

Northshore has been my go-to source for disposable diapers and wipes for a number of years.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:54 am 

Thanks for the info. With all the changes in different products it can get confusing. With the hierarchy that you shared, you could say that "NS Supreme Lite" is the "not supreme" of their line. But that would never get past the marketing folks. :lol: