www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Crinklz =\= betterdry
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:52 am 

I know they are the same manufacturer, but I was unable to get my betterdry this order and had to get crinklz. The back sheets feel completely different to me and the diaper performs amazingly well. For the first time I actually voided while lying on my side and did not leak.

Has anyone else experienced this difference despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the same exact diaper, just with prints? If this level of performance continues I might have to suck up my pride and switch to this from betterdry, unless perhaps this is a newer model and betterdry will be the same soon?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:08 pm 

Yes I have long since said this. The back sheet is definitely of a different material and they fit me better. I don't use them but yea they are different than betterdry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:19 pm 

I didn’t know there was such a huge difference between Betterdry and Crinklz. I usually order Betterdry as they fit me very well. I don’t like diapers with prints but it looks worth a try.
Are Crinklz noisier than Betterdry? I really hate when diapers are too noisy. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am 

The technical specifications of the two diapers are identical. Of course, they do not provide details about the backing.

--John
(double incontinent)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:21 pm 

JDinVirginia wrote:
The technical specifications of the two diapers are identical. Of course, they do not provide details about the backing.

--John
(double incontinent)

I’m not into diapers with babyish prints. I prefer wearing diapers with plastic backing. Unfortunately, in Europe they are hard to find in stores. It’s easier to find them online but on online stores selling ABDL stuff. However, if I have a choice between (so called) breathable backing and printed plastic backing, I’ll choose the second option.