www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:30 pm 

Member left

Last edited by Sarah1 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 pm 

Hi Sarah, and welcome! I've found this site and forum to be full of valuable information and some great, supportive people, and I believe it will be a fantastic resource for you, as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 am 

Hi Sarah Welcome to the group

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 am 

Thank you both for the lovely welkome :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:41 am 

Welcome to the group Sarah. There is a wealth information throughout the site. Great place to come and vent or ask about various situation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:49 am 

Thank you Batman :mrgreen:

Oh i know were do you think ive learnt much of what i have so far :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 pm 

Add my welcome to those above. I see a variety of doctors each year; although I sometimes disagree with them, they have been life savers occasionally. There is a wealth of experience and support on this site; feel free to use it. I too vent from time to time, and have always found here the support that was unavailable elsewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:55 pm 

Thank you Robert :mrgreen:

Yes i have to admitt then when i first (back 6 month ) started to learn about my future like it or not. This was the first site i found and have been reading the posts of this this site as well as others for info so that i could learn. And as i sed start to prepare my self for my fate to probaly come (NOT that i wich for this mind you al BUT im not more stupid then i can easily figure out which way im heading on the grounds on how things have alredy progressed :( So rater then trying to deny and risk more and more " accidents" im more like okey so im incontinent (sigh ) well better try to get organized and learn as mush as i can of this mess so i can better be able to cope with whats ahead of me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 pm 

Sarah1 wrote:
So rater then trying to deny and risk more and more " accidents" im more like okey so im incontinent (sigh ) well better try to get organized and learn as mush as i can of this mess so i can better be able to cope with whats ahead of me.

I let out a chuckled at your use of the word "Mess". When looking up the definition on it I feel it fits both 1 and 2 of the definition or it just can be my warped sense of humor.

a dirty or untidy state of things or of a place.

a situation or state of affairs that is confused or full of difficulties.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:41 am 

So sorry for my poor choice of word there Batman what i was refering to in my mind with " mess " was more yet another adding of diffrent added medical ( Phycical / psycoligcal ) problems or iccues in my life (lets just say that my life has been a everlasting never ending upphill battle from birth) :oops:

Oh and Robert
Due to other medical diagnocis which im not going to bother others with in here i too have had to deal with MANY hospital vistis as well as operations during my years so i have NO problems with the medical aid acually saved my life as well And im very greatful that this aid do exist :D