All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How big is this underpad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:01 am 

How big is this underpad I use sometimes on my laps and wheelchair

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 227.26 KiB | Viewed 10788 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:31 am 

1. You must order them, or know who does.
2. The package should say.
3. There is no way anyone could tell just by that pic being posted 3 times.
4. I really have a strange feeling about some of your posts, so until I clear things up in my view, this will be the last time I reply to a post of yours.

Sorry if that last one seems a bit harsh, but I have been contacted by at least one other person who shares my unease at some of your posts, so, until I can re-read them, and get a better view of them, after maybe getting a few extra hours of sleep I've been missing, I'll be taking my leave of your posts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:48 am 

I'll answer any questions you have

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:06 am 

Well, icjenna, how about if you tell us about your condition that means you use a wheelchair. that way we might be able to better understand the problems and give better advice. Remember, I am an MS sufferer and have been stuck in a wheelchair for over 30 years so I have some understanding of the problems.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:33 pm 

I use diapers. I protect my wheelchair with a underpad to prevent my leaks to go on my chair.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 pm 

I'm disabled from a car accident

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:06 am 

Yes, we know you use diapers and underpads.
The issue we have, is that you seem to post one liners saying that, on basically a daily basis, and in every topic you post in.

That is why we are a bit questionable about you. We have had similar people, that turned out to just be AB/DL's that were more likely here to try to get off on those of us who post about our incontinence issues. That is why we get suspicious when we see posts like that.

Now, how disabled are you, after the car accident?
I lost a good friend that was a maker of themes for SMF forums. He did this while sitting in his wheelchair and using sticks in his mouth to tap out commands on his mouse and keyboard because of the terrible accident that occurred when he was only 25 years old that paralyzed him from the neck down. He passed away in January this year.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:33 am 

I have a caregiver 24/7. Sometimes my sister comes over to help. She got these underpads at the hospital she works in and she doesn't know the size. These fit perfect on my laps. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone. These posts are 100 % truthful.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:50 am 

Mike902 wrote:
The issue we have, is that you seem to post one liners saying that, on basically a daily basis, and in every topic you post in.

That is why we are a bit questionable about you.

Just to be clear - I didn't sign on nor was I asked to be part of the "we". But I totally agree with you, Mike902, you are questionable, IMHO!

Wetters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 am 

I just need a question answered do any of you know. I need these are the perfect size for some needs