www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:55 am 

Hi

I am 44 years old, 45 in July 19, and a new member from Gothenburg in Sweden who have got a very difficult dysfunctional stresinkontinens from a neurological disability I was born with. It's called Cerrebellar Ataxia which means absent of muscle movements and occurs in seven different varieties, this will slow down my bodymovements, affects my fine motor skills, balance, I have tremor shakings in my hands etc. I was diagnosed by a neurologist doctors 11 years ago, before that no one knew anything about this.

My dysfunctional stress incontinence is just one out ofmany symptoms of this very rare disability. Dysfunctional stress incontinence comes very suddenly anywhere and anytime completely out of control with extremely frequent intervals, both day and night. I like it best with disposable diapers that must always accompany me every day and time of my daily life because this disability is uncurable and permanent so even the very difficult and heavy dysfunctional stress incontinence. I have had a very difficult childhood with this and still today so this affects my life situation.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 pm 
Admin

Welcome to the Forum DiaperFun, from the sounds of it, you have been dealing with this stuff for a long time, and have it under control. It is not easy, but it is manageable with the right products. I notice that Overseas have many very high end diapers available, almost all are only over there, never seen them in North America, a variety is always nice, but too many can be overwhelming! :) Puffy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:13 pm 

Puffy Pants wrote:
Welcome to the Forum DiaperFun, from the sounds of it, you have been dealing with this stuff for a long time, and have it under control. It is not easy, but it is manageable with the right products. I notice that Overseas have many very high end diapers available, almost all are only over there, never seen them in North America, a variety is always nice, but too many can be overwhelming! :) Puffy

Thank you so much, I have been dealing with this since my childhood and yes in Sweden we have many very good diapers. I have used many diapers brands from abroad too which we don´t have in Sweden and they´re good too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:23 pm 

Several years ago, in the United States, complaints which are now considered minor were treated with powerful X rays. Shortly after my eleventh birthday I brought ringworm home from the movies. My family doctor sent me to a radiologist who said he would burn the ringworm off with X rays. I lost all my skull hair, and the pain was intense and lasted nearly a week. My cerebellum was on ground zero; he treated it as though it were a tumor, and he shrank it. My cerebellar injury cannot compare to your cerebellar ataxia; however, it is similar, and mine is complicated by bi-lateral Meniere's disease. I agree that incontinence is one potential result of this, and it is a cause for great anger.

Welcome, and I hope that our little support group can be of service.