www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:05 pm 

I am a heavy wetter, even at night. I almost always wear a quality disposable like Megamax, Rearz Inspire, or ABU Simple with a cloth contour over it and topped with plastic pants. This "usually" will keep my bed dry, though even with all that I still wash bed pads once or twice a week. Occasionally, I will wear multiple layers of cloth (which is my preference and works well for me) but due to frequent fecal IC in the morning, I default to the disposable as the inner layer since it makes for easier cleanup.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:24 am 

Hi All

Ever since my incontinence started I have worn a thick diaper with a booster in, plastic pants and a home made onesie type garment. I have always had a mattress protector as an insurance policy. This has not changed the only the choice of diapers and onesies has improved over time.

I have a bladder diary this helps a lot with understanding how to best as possible plan fluid intake to reduce nighttime bed wetting does not always work but is a great tool in my incontinence management book!

I hope this helps.

Greenbank