www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:17 pm 

I'm not a fan of putting extra chemicals on my body so when I change my wet diapers I use a portable bidet to rinse myself off rather than use wipes. I use the "CuloClean" bidet which is a nozzle that fits on top of a smart water (or similar) water bottle. But there are many different portable bidets if you do a search on Amazon. Using one hand as a dam or to redirect water while I spray with the other helps to not get water everywhere. Still need to use something to dry off my thighs with since the fresh diaper doesn't cover and won't absorb from that area. Dab with TP or bring paper towels into the stall for that. Paper towels can be thrown away with the old diaper.

The bidet can also be used to clean my back side which I used it for before I started needing diapers. But if you don't need to clean your back side with it you probably don't need to buy a bidet. Just drill a very tiny hole in the water bottle lid, flip the filled bottle over, and squirt down from the top.

Warning! I've heard the word "Culo" is a slightly vulgar spanish word to refer to someones rear end